QUMC COVID PROTOCOL: APPROVED JULY 1, 2021 *UPDATED FEBRUARY 10 2022*
- Our church will return to 100% capacity in the sanctuary and in all rooms in the
- Fully vaccinated persons will no longer be required to wear masks indoors or
outdoors. We encourage unvaccinated persons, however, to mask and maintain
social distancing per CDC guidelines. Parents are encouraged to make a
decision for their child(ren) as they engage in ministry.
- All persons in the sanctuary, whether masked or unmasked, may now sing and
responsively pray and recite aloud.
- All hymnals and bibles will be returned to the pews unbanded.
- Social distancing will not be required for fully vaccinated persons.
- Fully vaccinated persons may remain unmasked in the kitchen. We encourage
unvaccinated persons to wear a mask and social distance while in the kitchen.
Those who would like to volunteer to work in the kitchen should be aware that
those people who are in the kitchen may not all be vaccinated.
- Outside groups will now be allowed to use our facility. Each group must
complete the Use of Building form for approval by Trustees as coordinated by the
Church Office. We encourage those who are unvaccinated to wear masks and
- Masks and hand sanitizer will now be offered at the Welcome Table.
- When the positivity rate in Bucks County spikes to 15% or greater, weekly updates of the positivity rate and hospitalizations will be provided in the bulletin and on the scrolling TV slideshow in the Narthex so that people can be informed in their decision- making process about masking.