QUMC offers a variety of Life Groups for you to become a part of. Our Life Group members have become closer to each other. Having the small group connection allows us to keep track of each other, even though our lives are busy. Being part of a community means building authentic, and meaningful relationships. That's not easy when Sunday morning is our only chance. We are multiplying our joys and dividing our struggles and sorrows with each other. We have multiple groups that include that meet throughout the week to provide opportunities to connect, support, learn, and pray together. Below is a list of current Life Groups meeting during the week.
- Wednesday mornings 6:30 a.m. at Panera Bread. Currently this life group is doing a Beth Moore study on Esther called "Its Tough Being A Woman." Contact Dianne Scott with questions.
- Thursday mornings, 10:30 a.m. in the church parlor. “Bread for the Journey,” this fall they will explore Adam Hamilton’s sermon series, “Behind the Veil: Women of the Bible.” The series uncovers the stories of lesser known women of the Bible, revealing their faith and faithfulness even in the midst of hardship and disappointment. What can be learned from these courageous women? Join us to explore this interesting topic. If you wouldlike to stay for lunch and fellowship, please bring a bag lunch. Contact Gale Hewitt with questions.
- Thursday afternoons, 2:15 p.m. at the home of Mary Schwer. For more information please contact Mary.
- Sunday mornings during the 10:00 Sunday School hour a Life Group meets in the church parlor with a focus on parenting and marriage.
- Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the church parlor. A new study, When God’s People Pray by Jim Cymbala, will begin on October 2. The study includes a DVD message, Bible Study, and discussion components. New members are welcome. Contact Tammy Swearingen with questions.